Ordered some expensive Serengeti sun glasses in June 2016 still in September no glasses, no refund and not answering there emails. I have called, texted, emailed and still no joy! Don't do business with these guys. Not happy, not BBB rated, some guy with a cell phone. Not sure what the recourse is but I'll try calling my credit card company and see if they guarantee the purchase from snakes like these guys. Do not do business with these thieves. I need to write 100 words for these to post so I continue with my rant. Otherwise I would have been brief. What more can I say. Beware of Darkness.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sunglass Garage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sunglass Garage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Sunglass Garage to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have emailed them numerous times to inquire about certain items but have never heard back from them, don't feel i can trust them