Style and Design

Similarly to the other two complaints.This is NOT a real company!

They take your money, pretend to be sending you sunglasses, and then you never receive, and never receive a response from them. They even sent a fake tracking number with my shipping confirmation. This all looks very real! I tried emailing, calling, texting, and Facebook messaging, but I never heard back.

This is just some person with a cellphone, with a great FAKE site. I have had to file a claim with my card company to try to get my money back. Do NOT buy anything from this company.

It is a fake and a ripoff and I do not want anyone else to get fooled like I did.Please believe me.

Review about: Sunglass Garage Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Never sent product and kept my money.

Comments

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear this happened.Please contact Dave he will resolve it and provide you a full refund.

Email him directly at davew@sunglassgarage.com

On a separate note it is never our intent to take someones money. Sounds most likely that you ordered a wait listed item. We do not take your money until it ships. If you used a Debit Card the Bank holds the funds not us.

Or if an item was lost we will work with the carrier to find it.

Hope this helps and we will get this taken care of you as soon as possible.Thank you!